China Beach SF Solo
This choreography definitively brought the sexy and confident energy out of me. I was especially excited because we were going to perform it twice. once at the studio and once at the beach.
The environment makes a huge difference. I'm familiar with the studio now, since I've been doing my solos there, but the beach was a whole different experience. It was so cold! I had to run laps around before dancing and then pretend I wasn't freezing.😂
It was fun and challenging and would do it again in a heartbeat.
When you truly love doing something, it doesn't matter what the variables are or how uncomfortable it can make you feel, you are there because you genuinely want to be there. And I think that's the difference. When you do something out of duty, you show up differently. When you do something because you love it, you come alive.